Book review It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way: Finding by Lysa TerKeurst read online FREE! Click Here.
New York Times bestselling author Lysa TerKeurst unveils her heart amid shattering circumstances and shows readers the way to live assured when life doesn’t end up like they expected.
What does one do when God’s timing seems questionable, His lack of intervention hurtful, and His promises doubtful?
Life often looks so very different than we hoped or expected. Some events may simply catch us off guard for a flash , but others shatter us completely. We feel disappointed and disillusioned, and that we quietly start to wonder about the truth of God’s goodness.
Lysa TerKeurst understands this deeply. But she’s also discovered that our disappointments are often the divine appointments our souls got to radically encounter God. In it isn’t alleged to Be this manner , Lysa invites us into her own journey of religion and, with grit, vulnerability, and honest humor, helps us to:
- Stop being pulled into the anxiety of disappointment by discovering the way to better process unmet expectations and other painful situations.
- Train ourselves to acknowledge the three strategies of the enemy so we will stand strong and persevere through unsettling relationships and unsure outcomes.
- Discover the key of being steadfast and not panicking when God actually does give us quite we will handle.
- Shift our suspicion that God is cruel or unfair to the biblical assurance that God is protecting and preparing us.
- skills to encourage a lover and help her navigate hard realities with real help from God’s truth.